Monday, February 21, 2011

Mario Salieri Complete Stream

My day of liberation

I hate to speak in Rome on LB, I use it exclusively for this blog realize my darkest fantasy football, at the how to deploy the selection of the Veneto region, to discover what happened to the tireless midfield motor Emile Mbouh, to tell the exciting ride of Calais or to analyze the punishment of Ilunga Mwepu, certainly not use this blog to stress the problems of my team, because in a few years of radio Roman lived on the ground I realized that talking about Rome is really annoying and basically useless. Today I would not sully my resume blogger, but I must do it, because for me today is the day of liberation, because in this post I will try to make a general point. There is something rotten, really rotten about 3 to 0 when you're not convinced to take i 3 punti a casa,c'è qualcosa di ancora più marcio quando sul 3 a 3 speri in un goal avversario per porre fine a quello che reputi un regno del terrore. Lo scorso settembre 2009 quando la Roma perdeva in casa contro una squallida Juventus ero in viaggio. Un viaggio in pullman da Ragusa a Roma un qualcosa di atroce,reso ancor più tremendo dalla seconda sconfitta in campionato,un viaggio della speranza tormentato da un ragazzo ceco( ceco di Praga per dirla alla Verdone) seduto dietro che ingurgitava un qualche alcolico da discount che si lamentava perché il film scelto (un qualcosa di Pieraccioni) non si sentiva bene. Nel mentre cominciavano a circolare le prime voci di dimissioni di Spalletti e in quel Travel ETERNAL concern was not addressed as much to alcohol vapors from my friendly neighbor, as a possible replacement, one name was on that trip as well as possible and to hope in ethyl coma an asshole behind me, I pray with all my heart make mistakes. Today I'm elated, and I'm damn glad I'm in a painful and humiliating stuff " Anna into exile in ar process" as the teacher would say, but this is a great defeat, thanking the lord I do not run more the risk of finding nothing on the bench for another year, surely this will mean greet my idol and Dionysius Damiano, according to Ranieri who misses only a baguette under his arm, a red scarf and a striped T-shirt for embodying the stereotype of the French , but it's a sacrifice I gladly accepted. It will be like that phony to speak, this false charm, the arrogance in responding, it will be that wherever he went all complained about him. Juventus fans had a few friends tried to warn me, but until you try it on your skin can not understand. Today in Rome trying to accomplish, thanks to what has been done, but no one realized that an episode of Consorzio Nettuno without sound more exciting this was Rome. Today we carry out, the fault of the players are spoiled children who have chased the poor gentleman, a poor gentleman who had managed to quarrel with the mascot, a poor gentleman able to do a bolt 50 years in Monaco which is ridiculed by his captain, a gentleman allergic to change and perhaps the better so if the changes in question are Loria Borriello (Menez-Simplicio after the 3 to 1) on 3 to 2 in your favor. He can not do the game goes against his nature, he was really more fun to put row that part of Rome. Never known this season as the shortage of benches. AC Milan is likely to win the Scudetto with a mister that define green is really cheap (you can see from the Champions), and is likely to win due to suicide Inter, who lost 6 months to discover that Benitez and Mourinho are not equal and that takes a coach like Leonardo only to blow out of spite Ibra. Not to mention Del Blacks, coach of the province, which is doing the same in Turin figure burino enriched to a dinner party that tries to cut the meat with the knife wrong. I also understand the Lazio fans, because in this league make sense to complain about Reja, because it was ok quarters, but that does not mean that we should not try to play football freezing the result on a dismal 1 to 0. And then! Complain even if you're first or fourth, do it because you go to the stadium to see us play football and not to see barricades and throwing long are we going to have fun and not to score close and hope. Ranieri to switch from Spalletti was traumatic, it is like going from a Charlize Theron Gegia , so yesterday was my April 25, with a lot of Americans. I got rid of a burden to those who have had the chance to take home three trophies won by not losing anyone to whom I was unwilling to go to the stadium, who was eliminated by Panathinaikos and Shakthi, who has Testaccio origin but in those goals Juventus against Roma as he exulted, who is usually spit on the plate where he ate, who has never had the wrist, who has the verve of the same Montalcini at 2 am, I got rid of everything I think what I do not football. Surely it will not change nothing, certainly not the Roma comes fourth, but today I'm fine, and my hope for you fans unhappy with your gray coaches, like me smile again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment